Welcome to Toronto Court Reporters Ltd.
CELEBRATING OUR 30th YEAR!
|An American / Canadian Owned Agency since 1986|
Specializing in U.S. Depositions and Canadian Discoveries
Rufus Dickinson, owner: RPR, California CSR
- Local and remote realtime
- Registered professional reporters(NO DIGITAL OR TAPE RECORDINGS)
- Certified legal video specialist(C.L.V.S.)
- Video conferencing, internet webcam
- NETWORKING WITH OTHER FIRMS
- Complimentary boardrooms
- Helpful and qualified office staff knowledgeable in all aspects of U.S. and Canadian reporting
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Toronto Court Reporters was incorporated in 1986 by Rufus B. Dickinson, RPR, CSR, an American court reporter, trained and licensed by the State of California, having reported extensively throughout the United States, as well as a Parliamentary reporter for the Senate of Canada. He also holds court reporting certificates with the Province of Ontario and Quebec, CSRAO (Ontario), CSR (California) and the NCRA, National Court Reporters Assn. of the United States. This Company was formed to provide superior quality shorthand verbatim reporting and has specialized in assisting American and Canadian legal firms and court reporting agencies for many years.
65 Queen St. W.
Ste. 1410, Box 69
Canada M5H 2M5
Toll Free: 800-765-6346
STAR - Society for the technological Advancement of Reporting.
Our reporters will attend overseas assignments.
We offer reasonable and competitive rates.
Rufus Dickinson, Member: